Friday, June 3, 2016

Paint Party Friday: Week 13, Year 6 Check-in

Welcome to Week 13 of Year 6 here at Paint Party Friday!

This week our random number generator chose #50 - Katie Powell. Katie was inspired to sketch and paint her local train station to celebrate National Train Day. Despite some challenges with materials, she created this lovely watercolour.

W16 5 20 USk PORTLAND UNION STATION 003
Portland Train Station by D. Katie Powell

As always, please make sure to use your post URL address NOT your blog home page URL address as there are many late visitors who get confused as to which post is for PPF when they arrive (after Friday) at your website. If you are unfamiliar with Mr. Linky, an explanation of how this tool works can be found on Week 1 and Week 2 posts.
 
Have a lovely creative week!

27 comments:

  1. Yay it's Friday. Happy PPF everyone. Love Katie's art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh, I'm a train gal, how did this get by me. Congrats, Fantastic drawing, Katie. Blessings, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice sketch with watercolor. I love all the details and your comments, Katie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful sketches, Katie. Happy PPF to everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Train is my middle name, good work, Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Katie, you've created a great watercolour.
    Happy PPF to everyone

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't recall Katie, but I like her art journal. Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Friday and happy PPF!! Lovely art by Kate.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy PPF!! What a great sketch by Katie! I often wish I could sketch like that...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I admire you for sketching what you see outside. I intend to do this but end up sketching from my studio. Happy PPF artists!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy PPF to all and congrats Katie. Very nice journal.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful watercolour sketch featured
    Happy PPF to all

    much love...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Better late than never..Thanks so much for hosting and Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a lovely watercolor indeed! Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's been ages. Nice to see everyone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love watercolor sketches (wish I could do them). Wonderfully done!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you again for hosting this wonderful meme. I look forward to it every week. :D Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fantastic sketch! Love the beautiful scene! Happy PPF :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks again for hosting. Love Kate's sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Having fun playing in my studio again :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations Katie. Love the train station and am happy you were selected this week. I am late, I am late for a very important date... Hope to be on time this coming Friday. It all depend son how much company descends on me:-)

    ReplyDelete